Tuesday, February 19, 2013



Sitting here in the little pastry shop by the name of “La Fiorentina” I am nothing less than completely content. What a nice environment this is…music playing in my ears, a family’s chatter, and an Italian man’s voice ordering his pastry. Heaven in a Tuesday Night.

Next to me is my mint tea and chocolate covered cannoli. And I'm sitting here typing this on my brand spankin new MacBook Pro thanks to my beautiful and wonderful parents. I am so blessed. I have said that more than once today. I am blessed with the friends I have, my family, the crazy photography school I go to and the people I meet along the way. Blessed. 

Friends. They are priceless. I have my fair share of quality friends. They are superb people. The best kind. They love and will never leave your side. They will go out into the freezing cold and model for you. They will travel an hour and a half to model for you. They will let you put chalk and paint on their face for a simple picture. They will reassure you each time you need it. They will give you a shoulder to lean on and cry on more than once. They are the best kind of people. They will sing Trevor Hall at the top of their lungs with you, they are the kind of people you want to surround yourself with. Beautiful people.

Family. I cannot describe them in words. I have parents that will do literally anything for me. It’s almost too much sometimes-I will repay them someday with making something of myself. I will go after me. I will go after God. I will go after His plan for me. No matter who I meet along the way, no matter what kind of impact they have on me I will keep that in mind. I will follow my passion and my dream. My one sibling, my big brother is the kind of person who challenges me probably more than he thinks. We are so different but so alike. We get each other. His determination to do what he loves is something I think about daily.

“Ciao, Buenos Dias” was a genuine goodbye I just heard. That is how I want to be. I want to meet as many people as I can in this life. And I think I've discovered I'm okay with being alone while I do it. I think it’s necessary for me right now. Oh I’ve had my downs through the last few months. But this. This day. This night. This is me. This is life. I’ve found my MoJo. I found my MoJo in NoHo.

Much love~

No comments:

Post a Comment