Wednesday, March 6, 2013

"hold your own,
know your name,
and go your own way
and everything will be fine"

What a perfect way to start or end any day with those kinds of words in your head. I woke up this morning, jumped in my car and those words were exactly what I heard coming from none other than Jason Mraz through my speakers. On my seven minute drive to photography school I was given a little gift of reassurance just in those few minutes.

I do not know where this passion I have will take me, but I think that is the most exciting thing about it. Literally anything can happen. The world is my oyster. That makes me the most excited. Who knows where I'll be in the next few years-where this "dream" is going to take me or who it will take me to...what a great thought.


| Much love |

No comments:

Post a Comment